ALL REGISTRIES FOLLOW SIMILAR REQUIREMENTS. IN SHORT, A) YOU REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT; B) WE (or our designated agents) CONTACT YOU AND DISCUSS HOW MANY MEDICAL PROVIDERS YOU WISH TO REPORT THROUGH US AND FOR WHICH YEARS AND CATEGORIES; C) WE AGREE ON PRICE; D) YOU FILL OUT OUR REQUIRED FORMS OR CHECK A BOX SIGNIFYING YOU AGREE; E) WE INVOICE YOU AND UPON PAYMENT, WE PROCESS YOUR WORK. THAT'S IT!
The key point: The contract on Intake Form is a "Non-Obligation" instrument that works in concert with invoices. These are only sent and paid by client when there is agreement pertaining to that payment. Only pay what you are invoiced and only if you agree with the details listed. This is a unique feature of Suncoast RHIO as is our penalty avoidance guarantee.
(The below 9 step process is an informational expansion).
1. We send you a unique login with password. If you did this step already, go to number 2.
2. Once you have your unique id from us, you will be able to login. (You will have to use the "BOX" id and password we send you. You may already have a "BOX" id but you must use the new one we send you to continue).
3. When we receive the registration notification, someone from our team will contact you either by telephone or email to discuss services, prices, check eligibility and participation status on the CMS QPP website, and provide you with guidance and overview of the program.
4. Upon agreement of services and prices, we will need to sign (either written or electronic) a Business Associate Agreement (BAA) form and a consent form to proceed. The consent form will list the number of NPI's you plan to report with us and the Tax Id Numbers (TIN's) associated with what is put on the medical providers' claims forms. (Note: An , NPI can have multiple TIN's. A TIN is considered Personally Identifiable Information (PII), and must be sent to us securely). These forms have an electronic and legal interplay with each-other. This includes the first invoice from us. This concept is further explained below.
5. Part of our conversation with you will include which categories you wish to report with us, the reporting period or the year (or years) of reporting, and the method you will use to send us data. (It must be a HIPAA secure transmission method and we can help you do this). We support all methods including EHR, billing system output, or simple chart data. We will guide you looking through the QPP.CMS.Gov website to see which measures make most sense for you in the quality category. If you are a specialist, you may find that the QPP "Measure Sets" fit your needs. If not, you may choose specialty measures. You must follow the guidance in the QPP website to insure you are choosing the correct mix of outcome, process, and high priority measures. We can help you view the "Measure Specifications" of the measures you choose to insure you meet the minimum criteria. We call this "abstracting" and if you need extra help in working these through, we can assist you but we may ask for a consulting fee if a significant amount of work is required by us. It will not be a surprise, we will ask you for pre-approval. (Note: If you are a specialist and cannot find enough measures to meet the minimum required for the Quality Category, CMS will not penalize you. They have a process called EMA that verifies when published measures are not sufficient for your use and will make a positive adjustment). Once we've reached an initial agreement on services and prices and other terms, you will receive a verbal estimate and if you request it, we will send an email of the estimate.
6. It is important to realize that as a CMS qualified registry, we are required to validate the measures' calculations you choose as well as taking a random sample of some of our clients NPI's and TIN's so that we can confirm that there is proper clinical documentation to support the measures you wish to report.
7. Login into your Suncoast Account and check the terms and agreement box in the "I Agree" section. This section includes a copy of the BAA, the Contract, and the Statement of Work (SOW) also called Exhibit "A", the "Services". We use your unique login with password and it acts as your signature. Details of our agreement, will come to you electronically in our first invoice to you and will be discussed beforehand in our estimate, Suncoast RHIO Invoices are part of our contract with you. (More below).
8. Once we have all required forms signed and our first payment received, you can proceed to send data to us in the format we will provide that is most convenient to you. We refer to this process as "Extracting".
9. If you contracted to use a dashboard with us; use our EHR; purchased an encrypted Direct Account; or contract with us to perform a Security Risk Assessment (SRAT), these items will be added to your estimate and will be thoroughly explained to you so you can determine if you want these optional additional services.
Our Business Associate Agreement (BAA) form is the same standard document suggested for use by the U.S. Health and Human Services Department. If you have a unique variation that your company prefers to use and it is compliant with HHS, we will use your form.
The "Consent" form is required. All of the NPI's linked to the TIN's must be identified (included on the consent). They may also be participating in different registries in 2019 "Reporting Year". A proxy can sign for them, and then notify them that MIPS reporting will be done at the group level for the TIN. If they want Individual re
The "Consent" form is required. All of the NPI's linked to the TIN's must be identified (included on the consent). They may also be participating in different registries in 2019 "Reporting Year". A proxy can sign for them, and then notify them that MIPS reporting will be done at the group level for the TIN. If they want Individual reporting ,they would have to send the roster of applicable NPI's and have each clinician individually sign the Consent. We will supply all consent forms and walk clients through process.
When you receive your unique account and have your discussion with our consultant on terms and services, we will give you a verbal estimate (written if requested). You will then go online to our "BOX" Repository (This is our HIE) with your assigned credentials and check the "I Agree" box to signify compliance and agreement. We will then
When you receive your unique account and have your discussion with our consultant on terms and services, we will give you a verbal estimate (written if requested). You will then go online to our "BOX" Repository (This is our HIE) with your assigned credentials and check the "I Agree" box to signify compliance and agreement. We will then send you one additional form (Consent, described in the middle box to the left so that we can collect TIN's). We will then invoice you with details and once paid, we process your work.
Notes and guidance: Registered account holders are equivalent as signatories to SunCoast RHIO. Upon agreement, a form will be supplied for you to send us a listing of NPI’s and TIN’s to be serviced.
By checking "I Agree" in your Suncoast "BOX", you agree to the terms of service 3 required documents:
1) Business Associate Agreement (BAA) covering:
a. Covered Entity(ies) working directly with SunCoast RHIO (or)
b. As an affiliated Business Associate working with us to serve Covered Entities.
2) Consent for SunCoast RHIO to process QPP/MIPS/APM/VBP Reporting for:
a. Rendering NPI’s when reporting individually or as a group under a TIN
b. As attesting signatory assigned to this registered account, you represent that:
i. NPI’s supplied are aware that Suncoast RHIO will process MIPS for them.
ii. If this agreement is for Part A, C, D, or Commercial quality reporting, all rules apply to the TIN and NPI of facility. (see Qualitynet.org for list of entity types)
iii. All NPI’s supplied and TIN's in the consent will be processed for reporting.
iv. Tax ID Numbers (TIN) are considered protected information and are not asked for in online registration form. They are required by Suncoast RHIO and secure methods for sending this information will be supplied.
v. MIPS/QPP processing will occur for the year(s) identified in the registration.
vi. Registered individual is authorized as signatory for NPI’s and TIN’s and as noted on consent.
3) Contract includes general contract and an additional Exhibit "A" or Statement of Work (SOW) and will be titled "The Services". These will be broken out in detail on our estimate and our first invoice to you:
a. Signatory attests to authority to represent NPI and TIN’s for SOW’s.
b. Signatory agrees SOW’s and/or Exhibits that are detailed on first invoice will be services processed.
c. Payment of Invoice is sufficient as agreement to execute contract on SOW/Exhibits as referenced in invoice and is equivalent to a signed contract. Client may choose to print, sign, and return to us, if desired.
Copyright © 2018 SunCoast Pricing, Terms, and Descriptions - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder